MotoTote Motorcycle Carrier, MTX m3 with light kit, motorcycle dirt bike or scooter carrier hitch hauler rack hitch with ramp (top of the line bike carrier) ideal for trucks, vans, SUV’s, RV’s, MotoTote motorcycle carriers are top of the line premier bike haulers, MotoTote – Built to Last!
email us for any special discounts or offers we may have.
Order before noon Tues.-Fri. and receive same day shipping, no shipping on Monday
Read the specs below to see what makes MotoTote the premier carrier and why you can trust your bike on a Moto Tote carrier, ideal for your truck, van, SUV or RV.
The Moto Tote m3 is the latest generation of their best selling motorcycle carrier for dirt bikes and scooters. Can also be used for light street bikes with rear tire width of 6 inches or less.
For sport bikes of up to 500 lbs. with rear tire widths of up to 6 inches. (See our other listing for the 550 lb model) Easy one-time assembly with minimal tools. Reverse (left or right) assembly. Zero-Wobble™ attachment to hitch
The MTX m3 comes with these new features:
- Loading ramp is included – Advanced formed tube and wire construction makes it light but extremely strong.
- Modular design and assembly.
- Premium grade hardware – Bolts are grade 8 cap screws (expensive) with nyloc nuts.
- Aircraft inspired beam structure.
- The MotoTote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform.
- Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc.
- This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of 48 to 65 inches. During assembly, the wheel chock can be positioned forward or rearward to perfectly accommodate the size of your bike.
- Adjustable for a wide range of tire sizes – From small scooter to large dirt bike. In addition to the forward/rearward positioning of the wheel chock, it can also be adjusted for front tire diameter.
- Adjustable for distance from bumper – Put it as close to the bumper as you need to. Got a spare tire on the rear of your SUV? No Problem!
- Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Premium grade black polyester powder-coat finish.
- Superior design makes it stronger but lighter.
- Versatility – The MTX m3 is built on the exclusive MTX Platform which is designed to accommodate interchangeable attachments.
- Shipping size and weight: 62 lbs. 60 X 12 X 9 inches