MotoTote Motorcycle Carrier, MTX Sport, (light kit sold separately) motorcycle dirt bike or scooter carrier hitch hauler rack hitch with ramp (top of the line bike carrier) ideal for trucks, vans, SUV’s, RV’s, MotoTote motorcycle carriers are top of the line premier bike haulers, MotoTote – Built to Last!.
I only sell Moto Tote motorcycle carriers and accessories because according to surveys and customer feedback Moto Tote is a top of the line superior premier product.
Read the specs below to see what makes MotoTote the premier carrier and why you can trust your bike on a Moto Tote carrier, ideal for your truck, van, SUV or RV.
For sport bikes of up to 600 lbs. with rear tire widths of up to 8.50 inches. (See our other listing for the 500 lb. model)
The MTX Sport is the latest generation of the MotoTote Sport carrier for sport bikes. This MTX version of the Sport is the result of years of customer feedback. We talk to hundreds of customers to find out what riders want.
Nobody comes close to Moto Tote in design and advanced manufacturing techniques. Our customers always praise us for product quality and sophistication. You will see when you get the product and you will be glad you chose Moto Tote.
In addition to standard Moto Tote features, such as: Loading ramp included – Same premium grade construction as the rest of the unit
Easy one-time assembly with minimal tools. Reverse (left or right) assembly. Zero-Wobble™ attachment to hitch.
The MTX Sport comes with these new features:
- Loading ramp is included – Advanced formed tube and wire construction makes it light but extremely strong.
- Modular design and assembly Premium grade hardware – Bolts are grade 8 cap screws (expensive) with nyloc nuts.
- Aircraft inspired beam structure.
- The Moto-Tote MTX carriers are built on the MTX Platform which is a large diameter tube beam that provides structural support for all critical components of the motorcycle carrier. Everything is bolted to this platform
- Tie-down arms, tire track, wheel chock assembly, etc. This construction provides superior strength and structural integrity.
- Adjustable for wheelbases of 48 to 65 inches. During assembly, the wheel chock can be positioned forward or rearward to perfectly accommodate the size of your bike.
- Adjustable for a wide range of tire sizes- From small scooter to large dirt bike. In addition to the forward/rearward positioning of the wheel chock, it can also be adjusted for front tire diameter.
- Your bike stays upright during loading until tie-downs can be attached. This saves you from trying to hold the bike up while fumbling with tie-downs.
- Premium grade black polyester powder-coat finish
- Superior design makes it stronger but lighter.
- Shipping size and weight: 65 lbs. 60 X 12 X 9 inches